Yes. All of our hunts are California Department of Fish and Wildlife compliant. All documents will need to be present before the start of the hunt, and will be checked by your guide at the start of each day to confirm possession.
- Gun or Bow
- Ammo (Non-Led CA Compliant) or arrows with broadheads
- Camouflage clothing (weather dependent)
- Hunting Documents (Tags and Licenses)
- Field scent spray (for stand hunting)
- Any other person specific needs.
- Snacks, lunches, and drinks.
- Large ice chest for transportation of game.
No food or lodging is included. There are several local hotels nearby and can be recommended.
We will help you get your meat ready for our local butcher or for your extended travel. (Needs to be communicated prior to your hunt date.) You will need a large ice chest for transportation of game.
A 50% deposit is required once contract is signed. The balance is due prior to the beginning of the hunt.